Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jasmine is Cute

Jasmine has asked us if our next house can be blue.
I told her, "we'll see! We'll see what house God has for us." (I don't actually like most blue for houses, so I have my fingers crossed for no blue, but...we'll see!)
She's taken that as a yes.
So yesterday she was telling me about how she sneezed alot and had so much kleenex garbage. Then she looked up at me in all seriousness and said, "Mom...at our blue house, can I have a garabage in my room?...A real garbage? So I can throw things away."
Somehow I found this the cutest thing in the world. And I told her yes.
She responded with a deeply grateful, "THANK YOU, Mommy."


We are finally working on potty training.
She's been into Strawberry Shortcake.
She peed in the potty, just this little bit. It was making a triangle shape, so she yelled in sheer delight, "MOM! It's a strawberry shape!!"
Then every time after that, when she peed, she would pout that it wasn't a strawberry anymore.

{She's doing very good with potty training by the way. She was doing horrible, until I removed her diaper, panties, and pants. To which is responded by crying for a half hour about how she wants her diaper or panties, because now poop is just going to fall on the floor. Eventually after this cry fest (which she spent running up and down our hallway) I got her to sit on the potty and she peed in it for the first time. After that she's peed every time in the potty. We haven't gotten to poop yet because of poor timing for what we have going on in our schedule. But I think we'll get it soon. I'm stickin with the no pants thing until she gets a poop in there. Then we might go into big girl panties -- If she can assure me she doesn't think they are for going potty in anymore.}

No comments: